Grant Application Form
- Our Foundation reviews applications quarterly, so please do not inquire about the status of your application if submitted less than 90 days prior.
- All US based entities must be recognized 501(c)3. Non US based organizations must provide the grant will only be used for philanthropic, education, cultural or other non-profit missions.
- For US based charities a preference is given to organizations which will use or apply substantially all of its grants in the State of New Jersey particularly the Monmouth/Ocean County area.
- For Armenian organizations in the US or abroad, our priorities, in addition to Genocide Recognition, are projects and organizations which promote improve education, healthcare, democracy building, volunteerism, discourage emigration leadership development, and economical development.
- As a general rule we do not give grants for general operating budget and prefer grants defined special projects.
- Applications can be scanned and sent to: email@example.com or mailed to the following in the US:
4000 Route 66, 4th floor
Tinton Falls, NJ 07753
and in Armenia:
37 Hanrapetutyan street, 6th floor
0010 Yerevan, RA
□ All Grants shall be presented in English
□ Please type and single-space all proposals.
□ Please answer all of the questions in the order listed.
□ Please use headings as provided.
□ Please submit only one copy.
□ Please include any other materials that you believe support your applications
□ Send links to video or other material accessible through the internet that support your grant or tell us more about your organization.